Philip is an award-winning photographer based in Hong Kong, who has been named as one of the Top 30 wedding photographers in Asia. He is here to preserve the precious memories of your very special day. His skill in wedding photojournalism and wedding portraits ensures that touching and profound moments of your wedding are captured in an artistic manner.
Philip started shooting when he was in college. He didn’t stop pursuing his photography passion despite the heavy workload getting his law undergraduate and master degrees. Once being a well-known intellectual property lawyer in Hong Kong and England, he went back to photography, an art he fell in love with during his early years. It was a love for capturing touching emotional moments that are important to his endearing brides and grooms in an artistic manner that steers him as one of most sought-after photographer in Hong Kong.
Philip is a member of the the world renowned Best of Wedding Photography (BOWP), a premier by-invitation-only association for the world’s top wedding photographers.
Philip is also an active member of Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA), Artistic Guild of WPJA (AGWPJA), Wedding and Portrait Photographers of Asia (WPPA Asia), Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).
Philip is also one of the founders of Asia Wedding Photographers Association (AsiaWPA), an association of the top wedding photographers in Asia including Mainland China.
Philip is a member of the “G-Team”, ambassador of the top of the line G-Technology products (www.g-technology.com).
Before leaving the legal profession, Philip was a frequent speaker and article contributor on intellectual property law. He was a Council Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Trade Mark Practitioners. He was also invited to write for the authoritative Halsbury’s Laws of Hong Kong. Philip was an active member of the Chinese Trademark Association in Beijing.
Share your memories with others and your many generations to come. This will be the best investment you are going to make at your wedding and perhaps in your whole life.
Some of the recent international and local photography awards won:
- One of the Best 5 Wedding Photographers in Hong Kong – Tatler Weddings 2013
- Hong Kong Top 4, Asia Top 30 Wedding Photographers – SignatureWeddings, Jan 2012
- 1st Place & 2nd Place – WPPI 2010 International Photography Competition
- Top 3 Award – WPPI 2012 International Photography Competition
- Accolades of Excellence – WPPI Print Competitions 2010, 2011, 2012
- Top 4 Photographers – WPJA 2010 Q2 Competition
- Best Wedding Photography Award 2012 – <婚禮> Wedding Magazine
- Best Wedding Photography Award 2011 – <婚禮> Wedding Magazine
- Best Wedding Photography Award 2010- <婚禮> Wedding Magazine